Living

Wonderdeco

i’m actually moving out of my lovely flat this month (sad face), so right now my mind is on the crappy business of packing up. it does make me feel a bit better to browse interior blogs in the process, so that i can imagine what i’d like my new home to look like. if you’re into beautiful Swedish homes like i am then best make a pit stop at Wonderdeco – run by stylist and blogger Sanna Fischer Nordström (who herself has a beautiful home), with photos by Ida Carrol.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Harmony Monday 18 February, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Maravilla de detalles

• Reply P. Monday 18 February, 2013 at 1:30 pm

love the chaaairss

• Reply laura // BOOKM▲▲RKS Monday 18 February, 2013 at 1:48 pm

you and your awesome taste and all of your amazing finding on your amazing blog. there’s none of your post that has ever disappointed me. why are you so cool? :P

good luck packing up and moving to your new place!

• Reply Leather and Ice Cream Monday 18 February, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Great deco!

xoxo

LEATHER & ICE CREAM

• Reply Kari Monday 18 February, 2013 at 3:31 pm

the heroin and cocaine salt and pepper shaker is too funny : )

• Reply Reptilia Monday 18 February, 2013 at 5:58 pm

You gave me ideas for my new flat´s decorations!!

xx

• Reply Becca Monday 18 February, 2013 at 9:07 pm

lovely pics and beautiful design. Glad you shared them! hang in there with the packing and the sorting. It is always hard to leave a beloved flat even when you know new adventures and happiness are around the corner in your new place. xo

• Reply sanna/wonderdeco Wednesday 20 February, 2013 at 11:08 am

Thank You so much for your words about my new page. That makes me so happy and good luck with your move. I hope U will like all the future homes as well.

Sanna / wonderdeco.

• Reply Tiffany D'Souza Wednesday 27 February, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Love Love Love the coatstand idea! Actually I love everything I have laid eyes on.

• Reply Simpler PR Wednesday 13 March, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Really lovely pieces and images :).