Fashion

Aritzia

despite the kinda ritzy name, Canadian retailer Aritzia has very beautiful wearable pieces, and some snazzy floral numbers too. i’ve always loved the idea of floral pants, but can’t pull them off myself – so whenever i see a gal rocking a pair i applaud the universe.

ps: you might notice things look a bit different around here. i did some spring cleaning… still ironing out the kinks though, so if you’re viewing this on safari on a mac in outer space i can’t guarantee everything is in the right place. but i’ll get there!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Maggie Friday 22 February, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Love these pieces and the new look! So clean and fresh :)

• Reply Joy Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 12:27 am

looking great so far. love aritizia!

• Reply Megan Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 12:41 am

Love the redesign! And a great post for kickoff too.

• Reply florence Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 12:55 am

so pretty and simple!

• Reply Christine Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 1:27 am

Ah, an accessible brand for me! Aritzia is not available in Montreal (but is almost everywhere else in Canada!!) but thankfully they opened their online store. I still have a hard time biting the bullet on most of their pieces, but they do have some beautiful clothes, when you look past the sweats and hoodies. One of my favourite sweaters is from there!

• Reply Clare Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 1:36 am

blog and clothes looking good to me!

• Reply Jade Sheldon Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 1:44 am

Oh my, everything is just lovely. And I absolutely adore the new blog design!

• Reply Bethany Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 1:50 am

Congrats on the new look! These pieces are reminiscent of your new design :-) lovin the vibe here!

• Reply Kari Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 1:56 am

love the new blog look (and those floral pants too)

• Reply Lauren Popp Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 2:01 am

I love these pieces and the new site design! What a fun weekend treat!

• Reply Maria Sofia Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 2:25 am

Pastel colours and floral patterns are always a good idea. I’m a fan of the new blog’s look, can’t go wrong with a white background! And the header is very sweet.

• Reply cortney Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 3:55 am

LOVE the new site.

• Reply Marguerite Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 4:14 am

The site looks awesome, I recently launched a travel/life blog of my own, so I know exactly what you mean by kinks.
    I’m also a long-time lover of Aritzia and am very excited for these pieces to come out this spring.

• Reply Clara Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 4:37 am

What are those gold sandals!?!! Incredible! (Site looks great as per usual!) x

• Reply thecitygourmand Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 5:13 am

A lovely collection, I’m a fan of the first dress with the ‘sparse’ dots + the split back number!

• Reply Heather Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 5:20 am

That peachy, floral dress is so stunning! Love this entire collection!
    xo Heather

• Reply Caitlin Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 6:42 am

Love, love, love what you’ve done with the site. Looks killer.

• Reply Kelli Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Such great cuts & beautiful patterns. Love!!

• Reply Michaela Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I also always thought I could never rock the floral pants, but I purchased my first pair three weeks ago and received a lot of positive feedback! I think it’s all about finding the right floral pattern!

xx Michaela

<a href="http://riseshinedazzle.blogspot.comrise. shine. dazzle.

• Reply casey Saturday 23 February, 2013 at 6:49 pm

I love your ‘new look’. Great post to boot!

• Reply Manda Sunday 24 February, 2013 at 1:02 am

I’m so glad they opened up their online store – I used to work there and if you don’t sell over 400 an hour you cant keep your job, there’s girls fighting and crying all the time – I buy online strictly now.

• Reply Amy Sunday 24 February, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Ah Miss Moss your site’s re-design is beautiful! I love the floral print!

• Reply Monica | Hola!Design Monday 25 February, 2013 at 1:15 am

I recently discovered Aritzia while walking in NYC, I fell in love with their selection. Great store.

I love the re-design! Pretty, pretty.

• Reply Alisha Monday 25 February, 2013 at 2:51 am

I loved Aritzia when i was living in Canada – fresh, well-cut basics, and excellent key pieces each season too. It’s a bit more expensive than other Canadian chain stores, but worth it – I have items from there that are still going strong after a few years!

• Reply Megs Monday 25 February, 2013 at 5:44 am

Hiya! Liking the update to blog but wondering where links to other bloggers have gone to that used to appear under Archives? x x Love from Sedona.

• Reply Emily Monday 25 February, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Lovely new look. Thank you for pointing out the change, I usually read your posts on Google Reader so it’s always nice to have to pop into the website. Much better reading experience :)

• Reply Claire Monday 25 February, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Amazing ! Une bien jolie sélection !

• Reply deniz Monday 25 February, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Wow, new web-site design, I like it:)

I like your sharings all the time, thanks for it <3

• Reply Catherine Monday 25 February, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I love Aritzia! We have a physical store location here in Dallas, TX, and they always have the cutest clothes. I was actually wearing a t-shirt from them earlier today! Sometimes they have incredible sales as well.

• Reply Alyssa Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 6:35 am

Ohmygosh, I love all of these! So delightfully feminine.

• Reply Jordana @WhiteCabana Wednesday 27 February, 2013 at 4:36 am

A shout out to a Canadian retailer! Awesome. But truth be told – I always find the sales people to be quite unfriendly. :(

• Reply shadders Sunday 3 March, 2013 at 3:56 pm