10 Homes

another installment of Ten Homes. man, what a day. moving sucks! but what sucks even more is when your furniture removal guys don’t even show up when they’re supposed to. needless to say today has been frustrating. honestly, the last thing i felt like doing today was writing a post (ack, my back! my back.) but i thought i’d have a sit down and take a calm scroll / stroll through ten of my favourite homes that have been featured around of late – to remind myself of what can be. i hope you enjoy them too.

brian’s beautiful home featured on sight unseen:

australian artist kirra jamison’s home:

the corners in claire cottrell’s  home:

Leah Fraser’s home, another aussie artist:

Nir Stern’s beautiful place (and cute cat!)

Bobo Wallmansson’s colourful home (and cute dog!)

iba1oqHYGm3hfH.jpg (660×330)

Jen’s lovely home, photographed by Lauren Bamford:

ibfAgpkFOWEMCX.jpg (660×330)

Lisa & Scott’s amazing house in Topanga Canyon:

icCjzEvqnKs9J.jpg (660×330)

a vintage victorian:

ioWF1434re3l0.jpg (660×330)

and, occasional glimpses into Suvi’s home:

ib1XCQeSGz9zou.jpg (660×330)

, ,

18 Responses to 10 Homes

1. Reptilia Monday 25 February, 2013 at 9:34 pm #

I´m moving to a new flat in two days, you give me loads of ideas!
    Love how you blogs looks now!

xx

2. Maggie Monday 25 February, 2013 at 9:39 pm #

I always love the spaces you post! So dreamy and wonderful.

3. Joy Monday 25 February, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

loving all these places, ‘specially brian’s!

4. alicia Monday 25 February, 2013 at 11:05 pm #

Hard to pick a favourite, they are all so awesome and unique in their own way.
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Katherine Monday 25 February, 2013 at 11:32 pm #

Awesome inspiration! And perfect timing – I just moved into a new place this weekend. On my to-do list : those open kitchen shelves, and an office space that’s more of a sanctuary and less of an eyesore.

xo!

6. Clare Monday 25 February, 2013 at 11:41 pm #

mannnn i kinda wish i was moving! Fresh start and all, blank canvas, white walls, hardwood flooring…all that I don’t have where I currently am! Good luck with the move (and if my mandatory Occupational Health and Safety/Manual Handling courses at work have taught me anything over the years, it is “Bend at the knees, not at the back”!!)

7. Alyssa Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 1:38 am #

I love the first and sixth one. I am such a sucker for natural wood. It’s so beautiful and refreshing,. and easy to clean and take care of. There’s only a few things in life that I hate more than peeling, disintegrating paint. You changed your layout! I miss the old one. :[ It was lovely!

Vintage Sale $10 & Under!

8. Jen Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 6:31 am #

Thanks for including my home! Good luck with all the madness. Get a massage AFTER you unpack! xx

9. Jenna Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 11:42 am #

I moved house this weekend in the pouring rain it was heinous! love these collections x

10. Catherine Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 12:10 pm #

After all the moving I’ve done lately I can sympathise. It’s no fun. On the bright side, setting up a new home is a lot of fun. I’m sure yours will be beautiful.

11. Patricia Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

Nice places! good ideas for my apartment.
    The other day I found a restaurant with a nice ambience, and furniture: Caffè Bellini, in Lausanne.

you can check here the photos we took

12. Camille Tuesday 26 February, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

This installment is brilliant. Keep them coming!

13. Emily Wednesday 27 February, 2013 at 4:10 am #

Oof – we are in the middle of the craziness of moving, with the added craziness of buying a house! Ahhh… but I will come back to these pictures once the first nutso part of moving is over and the fun part starts.

14. haighthippy Wednesday 27 February, 2013 at 9:30 am #

topenga canyon? yes, please!

15. Suvi sur le vif Thursday 28 February, 2013 at 12:28 pm #

Glad you like my little home snippets :-) All the best to your new home, there’s nothing quite like it when there are blank walls and empty space full of potential!

16. Claire Thursday 28 February, 2013 at 2:54 pm #

I love them all but I think number 07 stands out the most for me.

17. deniz Friday 1 March, 2013 at 3:00 pm #