002
Fashion

niko and…

thanks to Marize for introducing me to niko and … another cool looking Japanese mail order fashion company that (a) i can’t understand and (b) will probably never actually order from. well, like many things on the internet i shall just sit back and admire. especially their cute 30 days coordinate project (they are on day 17 now, so check back for more.)

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Quinn Cooper Monday 15 April, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Love so much of this stuff. Also loving the poses the model is doing through the lookbook. Makes it quirky and cool!
    xo Quinn
    Quinn Cooper Style

• Reply alicia Monday 15 April, 2013 at 10:53 pm

these are pretty fun :)

• Reply Reptilia Monday 15 April, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Woww, LOVE all this collection! Thanks for sharing this!

xx

• Reply megs Monday 15 April, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Trying to translate their website and haven’t been successful at all.

I will need to wait until their cute-as-a-button-in-spring shoes are circulating on eBay and the like…they are so sweet and look to be well constructed.

Thank you for the introduction.

• Reply Joy Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 2:07 am

this is too cute! i absolutely love everything here!

• Reply Emma Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 3:36 am

oh! I really like all this. Especially the light blue section of things with that lovely seersucker skirt…

-Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com

• Reply Trix Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 8:49 am

Really like all these outfits – everything looks so comfy yet stylish.

• Reply K Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 8:58 am

It’s like Japanese J Crew! Wish I could get my hands on some of these things.

• Reply thecitygourmand Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 11:17 am

Laidback cool. I like it!

• Reply Angela Tuesday 16 April, 2013 at 11:18 am

Oh god, send me everything.

• Reply Coline Monday 22 April, 2013 at 11:34 am

Tu veux tenter ta chance et remporter une paire de lunettes solaires ou correctives ?

Rendez vous sur le blog, un article concours est organisé !

Bonne chance à tous :)

Coline ♡

• Reply Market Day Chambray | Katy & Laney Monday 8 July, 2013 at 12:40 am

[…] of such a silhouette. Miss Moss, one of my favorite style blogs, has been featuring many loose silhouettes lately. I guess we have the Olsen twins to thank for bringing boxy back. Revisiting Megan’s […]