TEN & Co.

you’ll remember the beautiful lookbook from shoemakers TEN & Co. that i shared last year. well, they have gone in a completely different direction to showcase their Spring 2013 collection! showing off their beautiful handmade shoes in sumptuous table settings of food & drink, reminiscent of the still life paintings from Dutch golden age artists like Pieter ClaeszWillem van Aelst, Jan Davidsz. de Heem and Willem Claeszoon Heda (to mention a few). be sure to check out the entire lookbook and read about the story behind these rad shoes.

photography by René Cervantes, styling by Alex Brannian and Tory Noll

, , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to TEN & Co.

1. thecitygourmand Wednesday 24 April, 2013 at 10:36 am #

Interesting concept, embedding footwear into still life!

2. Lovingswitzerland Wednesday 24 April, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

lol… I love it! a new concept for this kind of old paintings!

3. Sara Wednesday 24 April, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

amazing lookbook!

4. Quinn Cooper Wednesday 24 April, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

LOVE these images.
    I’ve this company, but this lookbook makes them that much cooler.
    The food styling is amazing, and it is so creative to have the shoes in there. They almost blend in in some of the images. Thanks for the share!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

5. Natália Brasil. Wednesday 24 April, 2013 at 4:16 pm #

adorei esse lookbook, muito criativo!

6. Jade Sheldon Thursday 25 April, 2013 at 2:34 am #

I studied still life in college and am completely in love with this idea… totally unique and dramatic…

7. Forest Green Thursday 25 April, 2013 at 4:39 am #

Very stylish shoes, however, growing up German, I was taught that it is very bad luck to put a pair of shoes on the table. So much so, that I would never, ever do it. So, these photographs are hard to view without thinking this is very, very wrong.

8. Joy Thursday 25 April, 2013 at 8:51 am #

i love it! this is way too creative for me to handle.

9. Amanda H Thursday 25 April, 2013 at 11:30 pm #

Absolutely lovely!

10. Lise Guyot Tuesday 14 May, 2013 at 3:10 am #

I love your blog it’s one of my favorites beautiful pHotographs great products posted clean beautiful thank you