These Things No.48

oh! it seems that i skipped last friday for a These Things round-up. i just… i just don’t know where the days are going. my mom kindly reminded me the other day that the wedding is 20 weeks away (cue this face) – but it felt like just last month that we got engaged. mmm. so, you know, such is life. let’s not think about it, and concentrate on these things no.48 instead.

the wedding of karin & craig by love made visible (karin designed my ring & craig is the best hairdresser in cape town!):

ladies & gentlemen studio:

these girls have been wearing the pants, well. one / two / three:

the lookbook for lo and sons photographed by jessica:

photography by agnes thor:

flower installations by camille henrot:

Cassandra Karinsky’s amazing apartment:

Ji Yeon has great style:

these dress by Black Crane are exquisite:

interesting jewellery by Danielle Wright:

unbelievable tapestries by Hannah Waldron:

photography by Li-Han Lin:

design work by Booth for Secret Garden:

What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today?

handwriting by Minna May:

new pieces from Sezane:

this adorable shoot of Bianca Balti and her daughter:

Bows and Bandits is a cute vintage shop:

a burger cake by Coco Cake Land:

and finally, Donald Faison’s wedding video WINS:

CaCee & Donald // A Buzz from Wade! on Vimeo.

14 Responses to These Things No.48

1. Roseann Friday 24 May, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

You do this so beautifully. Thank you for the inspiration!

2. @miss_moss Friday 24 May, 2013 at 5:57 pm #

These Things No.48: http://t.co/6ZV51gAwlg

3. Josh Friday 24 May, 2013 at 6:10 pm #

Really lovely post

4. Heather Friday 24 May, 2013 at 6:31 pm #

Ahhh these photos are all stunning! Such a perfect collection of things :)
    xo Heather

5. Jade Sheldon Friday 24 May, 2013 at 6:43 pm #

Haha! I’m making a similar face because I can’t believe that I will be celebrating my first wedding anniversary THIS SUNDAY. AHH! I have to say, I really love married life. I think this has truly been the best year with my husband so far. So all I can say is just ride the wave and relax because as long as you have your love by your side, it’s really all that matters.

6. Okka Friday 24 May, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

What a lovely collection. Thanks!!

7. kate Friday 24 May, 2013 at 11:37 pm #

Oh I know that face well as I am 18 weeks out. Everyone keeps saying, “oh that is so soon!” SHUT UP! That wedding (I think you tweeted it recently? Somehow you shared it) has been such an inspiration since I saw it, I started making some preserved branch wreaths for ours I was so inspired. I’ve been stalking your wedding board on pinterest but I am SO curious to see what you do for yours:)

8. Minna So Saturday 25 May, 2013 at 12:05 am #

thank you for mentioning minna may in your post (:
    love everything that you gathered, such beautiful images!

9. Joy Saturday 25 May, 2013 at 5:22 am #

just all round perfect picks in general. LOVE IT.

10. lyndsay Saturday 25 May, 2013 at 11:17 pm #

diana, thank you so much for including my hamburger cake amongst this incredibly beautiful and thoughtful collection of photos! i am loving camille henrot, thank you for introducing her work to me!

woohoo, wedding’s coming up! so exciting! looking forward to perusing your lovely blog further!

^__^

11. @pineapplemary Sunday 26 May, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

These Things No.48 http://t.co/VKsnvAoEkN

12. Anthea Sunday 26 May, 2013 at 9:22 pm #

That video is too cute and sweet! Love!

13. henna lund Wednesday 29 May, 2013 at 6:47 pm #

what beautiful moods & inspiration!
    I loved that interior in white with a bit of plants here and there!
    the owner should participate in this contest:

one more question:
    where can i find those cute bird porstcards ?
    yours,
    Henna

14. @failjewelry Friday 31 May, 2013 at 8:15 pm #

Pretty much love everything on this @missmoss These Things Roundup http://t.co/KuR0sPqKMK