006
Photography

Robert Kaczyński

i know a lot of people have been complaining about the new flickr (oh don’t you hate it when a service you use just does something like that without warning) – but personally i only use it to browse other people’s work, and i am really enjoying the new photostreams. large, lovely pictures that i can get lost in. especially the work of photographer Robert Kaczyński, whose beautiful film photography will make you momentarily forget everything else.

all photographs by Robert Kaczyński

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Jade Sheldon-Burnsed Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 8:28 am

Absolutely incredible… Makes you appreciate the beauty of this earth in a whole new way.

I don’t know how to feel about the new Flickr… I haven’t had a chance to really meld with it yet. Hopefully it will grown on me…

• Reply Paul Howell Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 9:26 am

Amazing shots – I wish I had taken them!

• Reply Helen Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 10:49 am

beautiful, can I ask, how do you put that pin option button onto your blog?

• Reply Helen Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 11:27 am

• Reply Margaux Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 3:00 pm

hey there ! beautiful series ! i just come back from latin america and since most of Robert Kaczyński have been taken there, i thought that you might like to browse through the photos i took in argentina, bolivia, peru and brazil… you can have a look at inivlis.blogspot.com, i’ll be interested to know what you think of my pictures :)
    cheers, margaux

• Reply Jennifer @ Sunsets & Swimming Pools Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Beautiful picks. Specially the horses ;) I never did the Flicker thing. I’ll have to check it out.

• Reply Stacy Haskell (@TheLacquerie) Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Gorgeous landscapes by Robert Kaczyński via @miss_moss http://t.co/uzMkYO0jn3

• Reply c l e - a n n Friday 31 May, 2013 at 12:48 am

wow his amazing!

if you like his work and colours check out this photographer http://hughadams.4ormat.com/

c x

• Reply Chrstina Friday 31 May, 2013 at 8:40 am

Thank you! These photos are beautiful and remind of when I lived in Chile and travelled through those parts.

• Reply Soetkin Friday 31 May, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Thank you for this discovery! It’s beautiful :).
    I love your blog and I read it to learn English because my mother tongue is French!

• Reply krystal/village Friday 31 May, 2013 at 4:08 pm

pretty much epic

• Reply Magdalena Saturday 1 June, 2013 at 5:26 am

Oh, wow. This may be my favorite of all your posts.
    That is saying a lot because I am so enamored with everything you show us! Haha.

Love & well wishes from South America !

• Reply Linda Monday 3 June, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Oh these are just too beautiful. I recognize a lot of the landscapes from a backpacking trip I took through South America last year, but gosh, they have a way of becoming extra gorgeous when seen in film, don’t they?

• Reply @strellitaspower Monday 3 June, 2013 at 7:32 pm