Robert Kaczyński

i know a lot of people have been complaining about the new flickr (oh don’t you hate it when a service you use just does something like that without warning) – but personally i only use it to browse other people’s work, and i am really enjoying the new photostreams. large, lovely pictures that i can get lost in. especially the work of photographer Robert Kaczyński, whose beautiful film photography will make you momentarily forget everything else.

all photographs by Robert Kaczyński

, ,

15 Responses to Robert Kaczyński

1. Jade Sheldon-Burnsed Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 8:28 am #

Absolutely incredible… Makes you appreciate the beauty of this earth in a whole new way.

I don’t know how to feel about the new Flickr… I haven’t had a chance to really meld with it yet. Hopefully it will grown on me…

2. Paul Howell Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 9:26 am #

Amazing shots – I wish I had taken them!

3. Helen Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 10:49 am #

beautiful, can I ask, how do you put that pin option button onto your blog?

4. Helen Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 11:27 am #

5. Margaux Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 3:00 pm #

hey there ! beautiful series ! i just come back from latin america and since most of Robert Kaczyński have been taken there, i thought that you might like to browse through the photos i took in argentina, bolivia, peru and brazil… you can have a look at inivlis.blogspot.com, i’ll be interested to know what you think of my pictures :)
    cheers, margaux

6. Jennifer @ Sunsets & Swimming Pools Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 7:46 pm #

Beautiful picks. Specially the horses ;) I never did the Flicker thing. I’ll have to check it out.

7. Stacy Haskell (@TheLacquerie) Thursday 30 May, 2013 at 11:39 pm #

Gorgeous landscapes by Robert Kaczyński via @miss_moss http://t.co/uzMkYO0jn3

8. c l e - a n n Friday 31 May, 2013 at 12:48 am #

wow his amazing!

if you like his work and colours check out this photographer http://hughadams.4ormat.com/

c x

9. Chrstina Friday 31 May, 2013 at 8:40 am #

Thank you! These photos are beautiful and remind of when I lived in Chile and travelled through those parts.

10. Soetkin Friday 31 May, 2013 at 2:48 pm #

Thank you for this discovery! It’s beautiful :).
    I love your blog and I read it to learn English because my mother tongue is French!

11. krystal/village Friday 31 May, 2013 at 4:08 pm #

pretty much epic

12. Magdalena Saturday 1 June, 2013 at 5:26 am #

Oh, wow. This may be my favorite of all your posts.
    That is saying a lot because I am so enamored with everything you show us! Haha.

Love & well wishes from South America !

13. Linda Monday 3 June, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

Oh these are just too beautiful. I recognize a lot of the landscapes from a backpacking trip I took through South America last year, but gosh, they have a way of becoming extra gorgeous when seen in film, don’t they?

14. @strellitaspower Monday 3 June, 2013 at 7:32 pm #