Miss Moss // We Went Wild Music Mix
Music

We Went Wild

thank you for helping pick my new logo yesterday (and peeps on facebook and pinterest). the overwhelming vote went towards what you’ll see above – also my personal choice! to celebrate, and say thanks, i have made a new music mix.

the cover art was inspired by Africa, which i have been watching a LOT of lately. let’s just say that the baby elephant’s fate upset me more than that recent episode of Game of Thrones everyone is talking about.

We Went Wild. playlist:

1. Lord Huron – We Went Wild
  2. HAERTS – Wings
  3. TV Girl – She Smokes in Bed
  4. Lucius – Until We Get There
  5. The Feather – Sighs
  6. The Preatures – Is This How You Feel
  7. Yacht – Shangri-La
  8. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – That’s What’s Up
  9. Josh Ritter – New Lover
  10. Sam Amidon – My New Friend
  11. Laura Marling – Where Can I Go?
  12. Wampire – Trains
  13. Saskatchewan – Youth Ministry
  14. PEAKS – Speak
  15. Haim – I’ll Try Anything Once (The Strokes Cover)
  16. Float Fall – Someday
  17. Golden Youth – We Are Alive
  18. Azure Blue – Willows and Pines
  19. Houses – The Beauty Surrounds

all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Gina Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 5:09 pm

I absolutely love your music posts… I was wondering though, do you have Spotify?

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 5:11 pm

no, we can’t use it in South Africa.

• Reply Bridget Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Ah! Love the logo choice! What a brilliant artist.

• Reply jensen Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 5:45 pm

absolutely love the treatment you gave to the cover art. SO FUN!

• Reply @em_skye Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Now I’m looking forward to Wednesday! “@miss_moss: NEW MUSIC MIX! http://t.co/xoXP1wXLpE (streaming available, too)” #ilovemmissmossmusicmix

• Reply Amy Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 6:06 pm

I can’t get the playlist to download. I’ll have to try again later because many of the tracks aren’t available on Spotify.

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 6:15 pm

i’ve tested it, and it definitely works. click on “free download”- close any pop ups that might appear after you’ve clicked, wait 30 seconds for it to process, type in the CAPTCHA, and it should start downloading…

• Reply maggie Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I was JUST about to ask the same thing as Gina…such a bummer, hopefully you guys get Spotify soon!

• Reply Jennifer @ Sunsets & Swimming Pools Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 6:53 pm

So cute – I love the logo. They were all great ❤

• Reply Melissa Martin Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I love the final choice! A signature font is now on my must have list. :)

• Reply @CharisseDS Tuesday 4 June, 2013 at 7:50 pm

New @miss_moss Music Mixes make my heart go

• Reply joanna Wednesday 5 June, 2013 at 12:52 am

that baby elephant killed me as well! :(

• Reply @jbmtleblog Friday 7 June, 2013 at 8:38 am

Nouvelle playlist de Miss Moss à écouter et télécharger, approuvée par nos soins ! http://t.co/Q0e5GMDILs

• Reply Lily Sunday 9 June, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Guess your downloads are now blocked in the States. Bummer!

• Reply Miss Moss Sunday 9 June, 2013 at 7:14 pm

oh, that sucks! will just have to stream them.

• Reply Lauren Greene Monday 10 June, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Hip hip hooray!!!!!! Please make more – I miss them!

• Reply Brooklyn Tuesday 11 June, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Love your mixes! Always end up falling in love with a few new talents, so thanks for the introductions.
    And I had no problems downloading it here in the states. Hope everyone else can work it out!

• Reply Theresa Wednesday 12 June, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Adore your mixes – on heavy rotation here. Have discovered some new artists, too. Keep ‘em coming!
    Oh, and love your font and image treatment , great graphic for the cover art.

• Reply Michelle Thursday 27 June, 2013 at 11:12 am

What baby elephant are you talking about…?

• Reply Michelle Jones Friday 28 June, 2013 at 1:54 am

Hi there! I’ve heard great things about you and have really enjoyed following your blog. I’m curious, what program did you use to compile the playlist?

• Reply Michelle Jones Friday 28 June, 2013 at 2:02 am

Ah 8tracks! Sorry!

• Reply Inga Monday 22 July, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Hi, found your blog today and it was the highligth of my day! Thank you .. I totally love your mixes :)

• Reply janice / twoaftertwenty Friday 26 July, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I just wanted to say that I’ve been listening to this mix for the past few weeks. I am in love with it, and it’s made me discover Lucius and so many other artists. THANK YOU for putting these together!

• Reply #musicmonday | We Went Wild | dundagirl Monday 30 December, 2013 at 11:12 am

[…] We Went Wild by Miss Moss […]