003
Living

Daughters by Floral Magic

i got an email over the weekend from Franz, a photographer based in Singapore whose site lilreddotfolks features inspiring people in Singapore & their personal spaces. i really love the feature on Lucy Siah and Josephine Lau who run mother & daughter floral studio Daughters by Floral Magic. be sure to keep your eye on lilreddotfolks as they will hopefully be expanding into more of Asia soon. you can also follow them on Facebook.

photographs & interviews by Franz, art direction by Melody & Hosanna

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply thecitygourmand Monday 12 August, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Wow, an utter delight!

• Reply @jeanmortlock Monday 12 August, 2013 at 2:36 pm

@miss_moss oh my sweet heavens, never have I seen such beautiful floral arrangements on http://t.co/UVpLmQX3Vi

• Reply @lilreddotfolks Monday 12 August, 2013 at 3:14 pm

It is our great pleasure to be featured on our favourite awe-inspiring blog Miss Moss: http://t.co/F7YumPQmZy

• Reply marietjie Monday 12 August, 2013 at 3:23 pm

so rad to see Franschoek’s blushing bride flowers in that bouquet of flowers she’s holding. just amazing.

• Reply @hforhozzie Monday 12 August, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Congrats! “@lilreddotfolks: It is our great pleasure to be featured on our favourite awe-inspiring blog Miss Moss: http://t.co/LxBsyviTqp”

• Reply maggie Monday 12 August, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Amazing. Part of me wants to ditch everything I have worked for and become a florist.

• Reply ave estudio Monday 12 August, 2013 at 6:53 pm

just amazing, love the work they do!

• Reply @jnsntylr Monday 12 August, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Daughters by Floral Magic is everything I’ve been dreaming about lately / http://t.co/UdYof9jsUT
    cc: @miss_moss + @lilreddotfolks

• Reply Rachel Tuesday 13 August, 2013 at 12:30 am

Fantastic! I’m a sucker for any local-based flower shop and I love that it’s a mother-daughter collaboration. I’ll definitely be keeping my eye on them!

• Reply Jeannie Tuesday 13 August, 2013 at 2:25 am

I love this! And, I find it super amusing that I had a hard time distinguishing who’s the mom :) They both look very youthful, like sisters!

• Reply @trixiayong Tuesday 13 August, 2013 at 6:42 am

Love seeing talented #SG folks being featured on one of my fav blogs: Daughters by Floral Magic http://t.co/RYqSnaqsS2

• Reply Kelly Tuesday 13 August, 2013 at 10:43 am

oh sweet lord, that SHOP!

• Reply christina Wednesday 14 August, 2013 at 6:56 am

Love this, and they look so happy. Thanks for finding so many beautiful, talented people.

• Reply @JennyHwa Wednesday 14 August, 2013 at 2:47 pm

This little photo spread of Floral Magic’s space is a treat via @miss_moss BTW this is a lovely blog to follow http://t.co/Tvp93NOSnJ

• Reply Sitt Wednesday 21 August, 2013 at 3:20 pm

rewarding myself for trying to keep up with uni readings by catching up with all your latest (from the past couple of weeks hehe) posts! Singapore represent! flowers make me so happy.

• Reply ruzu@princess-corner Sunday 25 August, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Beautiful work!!! I came via pinterest :D

• Reply ruzu@princess-corner Sunday 25 August, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Beautiful work!! I came via pinterest :D

• Reply MONDAY’S PRETTY THINGS :: Greens in Florals and Foliage | Wednesday 4 September, 2013 at 3:55 am

[…] this floral shop in Singapore . . . wow. What an amazing space, run by a mother-daughter team. It’s really worth clicking […]

• Reply Ana Ferrando Wednesday 2 October, 2013 at 10:38 am

Me encanta!!

• Reply Sarah Gibrán Thursday 3 October, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Wow is absolutly wonderful

Big kiss from Spain

MBF ESTUDIO

• Reply {Of flowers and magic | Inspiration} | The Lesson of the Cherry Blossom Thursday 7 November, 2013 at 6:02 pm

[…] [ Images from lilreddotfolks via gardenista and missmoss ] […]