Nich Hance McElroy

Nich Hance McElroy is a photographer from Minneapolis, currently based in Vancouver. i have been following his photography on and off on flickr (and very briefly touched on it here). today i really got stuck into his imagery, which is divided into a few ongoing series on his website. i’ve picked some of my favourite shots: a girl, a dog, a road trip… i love the feel of these. you can follow him on his website, tumblrflickr and instagram.

, ,

10 Responses to Nich Hance McElroy

1. Diana Moss (@miss_moss) Monday 26 August, 2013 at 3:04 pm #

a girl, a dog, a road trip… i love the feel of these photographs by Nich Hance McElroy: http://t.co/gMRmsWX06n

2. caitlin rose Monday 26 August, 2013 at 4:20 pm #

Canada : ) these make me feel happy and sad at the same time!

3. @theroastingshed Monday 26 August, 2013 at 4:30 pm #

“@miss_moss: a girl, a dog, a road trip… i love the feel of these photographs by Nich Hance McElroy: http://t.co/ftuxFkZ4dW” amazing photos

4. Kelly Rae Monday 26 August, 2013 at 8:37 pm #

I’m in love with the horse photograph-so beautiful!

5. Debora L. Griffin Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 12:06 am #

I have no words…sigh.

6. Alyssa Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 5:35 am #

His work is stunning … It’s photos like these that make it difficult for me to log off the computer. So perfect!

7. jen@Sunsets&SwimmingPools Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 12:18 am #

So stunning. Perfection really. Of course those ponies are my favorite :)

8. @katie_monk Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 1:06 pm #

Horses, girl, roadtrip, I love these photos by Nich Hance McElroy: http://t.co/gZasJNVds6 @ellaandoscar @TaraYasmineAli

9. phi @PrincessTofu Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 8:30 pm #

Love . Love. Love these.

Best,
    Phi

10. Nancy Monday 2 September, 2013 at 1:15 am #

i read your blog often and was delighted to see you’ve discovered Nich’s work! he is a truly wonderful person as well as photographer. also, he’s from seattle..