The smell of Jasmine

been noticing flowers everywhere lately, especially with the wedding around the corner. all i can think about are arrangements and what’s in season and blooms blooms blooms. i’ve started buying flowers whenever i’m in the supermarket, something i’ve never done before. perhaps it’s also because i know that spring is almost on it’s way – even though we won’t have warm weather until well into September. here’s to the smell of jasmine.

this intimate wedding of Katie and Markus photographed by Celine Kim is absolutely exquisite:

the new Stella McCartney lingerie campaign:

designer Kelsey Genna has just launched her wedding site The Flower Bride, which is overflowing with blooms:

the Family Affairs S/S 2013 campaign:

The Flower Shop by Hattie Fox, at the newly opened Ace Hotel in Shoreditch, London. photographs by Monocle:

the winter collection by Rina Zin:

design work by The Weaver House:

Illustrations by Lu Green:

tips for growing peonies, thanks to Kinfolk:

photography by Ye Rin Mok:

, ,

8 Responses to The smell of Jasmine

1. Diana Moss (@miss_moss) Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 7:08 pm #

here’s to the smell of jasmine: http://t.co/j6FvOq2nQg

2. maggie Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 8:31 pm #

I love all of this! I stop by my local nursery every Sunday and leave with at least one plant…I wish I had a sunnier spot for a nice big jasmine plant!

3. Joy Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

Such a great aggregate post of flowers. Beautiful!

4. Quyen Tuesday 27 August, 2013 at 11:36 pm #

Americans need to live like the Dutch – fresh flowers every week!

5. Celine Kim (@BonjourCeline) Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 4:02 am #

Thanks @miss_moss for featuring some photos of Katie & Markus’ wedding today! http://t.co/Ao1RPltO7z

6. elisabeth Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 10:30 am #

Dear MissMoss

I’m in love with your blog. Really in love.
    it is perfection. i discovered it one month ago, i have read 39 pages and will read until page 303 :)
    all the inspiration, colors, beauty, poetry , amazing fashion
    wow !
    thank you so much !!!! :)

7. Alecia Wednesday 28 August, 2013 at 6:52 pm #

That wedding is so beautiful. I have been married for almost 3 years and I still look at weddings like I am getting married next month. Addicted? Also every time I pass by a flower bush I pretty much stick my head in it like the last photo.

-Alecia

8. Teffy Thursday 29 August, 2013 at 9:04 pm #

you chose such a beautiful collection of photos =)
    unfortunately over here it’s the beginning of autumn soon. bye bye flowers!

Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }