Northern Sun

Jennilee Marigomen just shot the lookbook for Canadian outerwear brand Northern Sun. the company was established in the seventies, and quickly became synonymous with finely crafted, Canadian-made jackets and parkas that stand up to the demands of an unforgiving climate. they have had a see the entire lookbook here.

Like the Arctic sun after which it is named, Northern Sun has returned from a brief winter’s hibernation. The newly risen Northern Sun carries the same commitment to quality craftsmanship and timeless style that defined the brand from its conception. A partnership between Canada and Switzerland, Northern Sun manufactures everyday goods that are equally inspired by life in the city and experiences in the outdoors.

Photography: Jennilee Marigomen. Styling: Redia Soltis. Makeup: Jennifer Latour. Models: Chelsea and Wes.

, , , , ,

17 Responses to Northern Sun

1. thecitygourmand Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

That final shot is so stunning! Makes me want to go on a wild adventure

2. Andi Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 4:34 pm #

I’m not a camper, but gorgeous pics!

3. caitlin rose Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 4:55 pm #

my god, I hope I run into that man here in Canada!

4. Quyen Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

These pictures are gorgeous. I can’t wait to hike again when the temperature cools down.

5. Becca Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 6:10 pm #

oh! what beautifully romantic photos! As a camping family, we will definitely be looking at this canadian line. xo

6. maggie Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:06 pm #

This lookbook gives me a serious case of wanderlust – lovely photos!

7. rox Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:43 pm #

stunning photographs. makes me think of moonrise kingdom in a way.

8. Melinda's Musings Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

Beautiful photos as always. Those jackets sound great! I would want the puffer vest.

9. Teffy Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 11:09 pm #

Makes me quite excited about a colder weather!! They look so cosy and adventurous =)

Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

Xx

10. Amy Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 3:26 am #

I love the pics too and the general idea is lovely BUT the people look really unhappy and possibly like not even very nice people – in a not very nice relationship! there is no radiance or sense of love and fun. interesting….

• Miss Moss Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 8:48 am #

i didn’t get that impression at all.

11. Katie Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 10:55 am #

Love your blog! It’s like daily treat ;)
    I created a Slidely slideshow from your posts (it’s really cool, each photo links to the relevant post). Hope you like it!

12. Katie Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 11:40 am #

Why I created it? To put it on my Facebook with a mix of your posts so my friends will get a quick pick of your cool style :)

13. freshairboutique Saturday 14 September, 2013 at 10:09 pm #

i’m from winnipeg! so great!

-p

14. Lise Guyot Monday 16 September, 2013 at 1:35 am #

Love the vintage Winnipeg banner….my hometown!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks