miss-moss-northern-sun-011
Fashion

Northern Sun

Jennilee Marigomen just shot the lookbook for Canadian outerwear brand Northern Sun. the company was established in the seventies, and quickly became synonymous with finely crafted, Canadian-made jackets and parkas that stand up to the demands of an unforgiving climate. they have had a see the entire lookbook here.

Like the Arctic sun after which it is named, Northern Sun has returned from a brief winter’s hibernation. The newly risen Northern Sun carries the same commitment to quality craftsmanship and timeless style that defined the brand from its conception. A partnership between Canada and Switzerland, Northern Sun manufactures everyday goods that are equally inspired by life in the city and experiences in the outdoors.

Photography: Jennilee Marigomen. Styling: Redia Soltis. Makeup: Jennifer Latour. Models: Chelsea and Wes.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply thecitygourmand Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 1:03 pm

That final shot is so stunning! Makes me want to go on a wild adventure

• Reply Andi Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 4:34 pm

I’m not a camper, but gorgeous pics!

• Reply caitlin rose Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 4:55 pm

my god, I hope I run into that man here in Canada!

• Reply Quyen Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 5:37 pm

These pictures are gorgeous. I can’t wait to hike again when the temperature cools down.

• Reply Becca Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 6:10 pm

oh! what beautifully romantic photos! As a camping family, we will definitely be looking at this canadian line. xo

• Reply maggie Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:06 pm

This lookbook gives me a serious case of wanderlust – lovely photos!

• Reply rox Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:43 pm

stunning photographs. makes me think of moonrise kingdom in a way.

• Reply Melinda's Musings Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Beautiful photos as always. Those jackets sound great! I would want the puffer vest.

• Reply Teffy Wednesday 11 September, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Makes me quite excited about a colder weather!! They look so cosy and adventurous =)

Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

Xx

• Reply Amy Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 3:26 am

I love the pics too and the general idea is lovely BUT the people look really unhappy and possibly like not even very nice people – in a not very nice relationship! there is no radiance or sense of love and fun. interesting….

• Reply Miss Moss Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 8:48 am

i didn’t get that impression at all.

• Reply Katie Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 10:55 am

Love your blog! It’s like daily treat ;)
    I created a Slidely slideshow from your posts (it’s really cool, each photo links to the relevant post). Hope you like it!

• Reply Katie Thursday 12 September, 2013 at 11:40 am

Why I created it? To put it on my Facebook with a mix of your posts so my friends will get a quick pick of your cool style :)

• Reply freshairboutique Saturday 14 September, 2013 at 10:09 pm

i’m from winnipeg! so great!

-p

• Reply Lise Guyot Monday 16 September, 2013 at 1:35 am

Love the vintage Winnipeg banner….my hometown!

• Reply let’s go camping | for the roses Saturday 21 September, 2013 at 7:48 pm