12 Responses to Jewels Trois

1. Teffy Friday 13 September, 2013 at 11:13 am #

Oh wow. They are all so beautiful I had to click on every single one! Exactly the kind of jewellery I love and struggle to find.

Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

Xx

2. Lena Friday 13 September, 2013 at 2:20 pm #

A beautiful collection and some great talents, I clicked though to most of them! I love jewelry design but there is so much out there that I tend to get lost. Your blog is always a great source to find out about notable jewelry designers, thank you!

3. thecitygourmand Friday 13 September, 2013 at 4:18 pm #

Overloaded with all those nice things…

4. maggie Friday 13 September, 2013 at 7:35 pm #

You have such a good eye for jewelry – all of these are so so lovely.

5. Leanne Friday 13 September, 2013 at 9:20 pm #

What a beautiful collection! Paper Wings is so delicate and beautiful, though they all have their charms…

6. Andi Saturday 14 September, 2013 at 12:32 am #

Too much beauty!!! Love it all!

7. Sally Saturday 14 September, 2013 at 10:38 am #

Wow, so much gorgeousness in this post! Especially love those rings from favor, and everything in tiro tiro too!

8. Iwona Sunday 15 September, 2013 at 1:01 pm #

Cool blog! Very interesting pos: ) I greet: )

9. Lindsey Tuesday 17 September, 2013 at 2:24 am #

thank you so much! I’m always on the lookout for new/local jewelry designers! plus we have similar (good) taste :)

10. Rackk & Ruin Tuesday 17 September, 2013 at 5:49 am #

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for including Rackk and Ruin in your post!! xx Molly

11. Sherab Friday 29 November, 2013 at 11:50 pm #

Hi everything in this page are unique and has the freshness… what i like most was the wood log and the hand that are delicately pointing toward the sky..
    thanks

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. JESSIE HARRIS ON MISS MOSS BLOG | Jessie Harris - Monday 28 October, 2013

[…] A little snippet here of a Miss Miss post from last month featuring some images from the 22 Collection Lookbook. I always look forward to looking through Diana’s blog and it was so lovely to see some pieces featured! See the full post here […]