Gift Guide No.2

i own two of the things on this page – that Olle Eksell Eyes poster (you can also buy a the original version from his official website if you want it.) and of course Reflektor which has to be my album of the year… give the gift of music! i would also like every single one of the rest of the items. in fact i might just pop over to Skinnylaminx’s real life shop and buy a bunch of those plant buckets for christmas gifts because they are so cool.

Russian Nesting Animals

by J.M. Barrie

2014 wall calendar
by Karolin Schnoor

, , , , ,

9 Responses to Gift Guide No.2

1. lala Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 3:05 pm #

great selection of gifts and excellent taste as always, but doesn’t help as almost all are not available in South Africa. Give us local ideas… Local is lekker!

• Miss Moss Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

some of the gifts i feature are local, but most of my audience is based in the US & Europe. also, there’s not that much local stuff available online that i love – though i do buy almost all of my Christmas presents locally from shops in and around Cape Town. SA online shopping just isn’t QUITE there yet for me. sorry!

also: i just checked and almost all of these shops ship to SA, bar one.

2. Vanya Du Toit Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 5:27 pm #

A VERY dangerous payday post!!

3. Amanda Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

Ohhhh so many good things, I’m into all this (especially those sweet hats!)

4. maggie Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 9:51 pm #

Really digging that wall calendar and the color palette of these selections overall.

5. stephanie@BabaSouk Thursday 28 November, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

Ho my! So many awesome picks! Thank you so much for including our little nesting friends! :)

6. Maxine Friday 29 November, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

What a beautiful round-up! Thanks for including us. You have the best taste.

7. Karolin Schnoor Sunday 8 December, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

Thank you for including my calendar! It’s back in the shop for pre-order!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Rennes ceramics | Paper // Clay - Wednesday 25 December, 2013

[…] was looking at a gift guide on Miss Moss (whom I lovelovelove. Not to be confused with Swiss Miss, whom I also lovelovelove) […]