Her
Film

Her

if there is one movie you need to see right now, it is Her. i knew the vague premise of the film before i watched it, i might even have been a little skeptical, but i chose not to watch any trailers or read anything about it before viewing. that is why i’m not going to tell you anything about the story or give you my opinion on the characters or what develops – i just want you to watch it. Her is visually stunning, the art direction and styling is wonderful. it is just an absolute joy for the eyeballs. go see it!

all images from Her written & directed by Spike Jonze

Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her Her

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply thecitygourmand Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 10:17 am

Lovely captures. The Spike Jonze/Joaquin Phoenix combination has me sold!

• Reply ART AND COFFEE Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I CAN’T wait to watch it!

• Reply girl in oslo Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 3:44 pm

He is such a great actor…thanks for sharing :)

• Reply Savannah Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I couldn’t agree more with this post. I saw it last night after waiting anxiously as its release date was pushed back again and again. I don’t know about you, but I was honestly speechless afterwards. Stunning in every possible way.
    (Theodore Twombly is the best name to ever exist and I’m so totally naming a mustachioed cat after him).

• Reply charlotte | the vintage vogue Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I love LOVE that you didn’t read or watch more about it before seeing it. There’s something so wonderful about letting a film pace itself and reveal itself as the director intended. It is an art form, and why not experience it to its fullest? “Her” is definitely on my list if nothing else because it looks so beautiful.

• Reply amanda Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 6:47 pm

ohhh i think this looks so wonderful, i think we’ll be watching it tomorrow.

• Reply Jade Sheldon-Burnsed Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 10:58 pm

My husband and I were fortunate enough to go to an advance screening of this. As soon as the film was over we were already talking about when we were going to go see it again.

• Reply Erika Saturday 11 January, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Oh my gosh, I’m so glad to see your post on this because I’ve been wanting to see this movie myself, and I’m happy to see so many still shots from it in one place. The art direction and styling looks like it’s fantastic.

• Reply Teffy Sunday 12 January, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I really want to watch that movie!
    glad you liked it, makes me want to see it even more.

{Teffy’s Perks} X

• Reply Sasha Monday 13 January, 2014 at 12:48 am

I had been hearing great things about this film and the dreamy trailer had me seduced, and then I came across this review in the Economist.

I still want to see it and since I haven’t, I can’t really say whether or not I agree with the review. That said, I do think it brings up some compelling points. I’m curious to hear what you think of it!

• Reply nathalie.ie {photos and finds for the creative and curious}: This Week I Loved (2/52) Monday 13 January, 2014 at 1:13 am

[…] many, many stills from Her. Can’t wait to see […]

• Reply Carina Monday 13 January, 2014 at 10:05 am

I saw this last night and was completely blown away. Thanks for sharing these stills; the film was absolutely stunning.

• Reply Fabiola Mejia Monday 13 January, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I saw this last night and fell in love with the colors and the geoff mcfetridge art throughout. Theodore’s is the most beautiful workplace! Totally in love.

• Reply Sarah Monday 13 January, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Did you see the Opening Ceremony collection inspired by Her? Thought you’d be into it. :) http://www.openingceremony.us/entry.asp?pid=8928

• Reply Samantha Tuesday 14 January, 2014 at 2:15 am

I NEED TO SEE THIS.

• Reply Miss Moss : Yo Vintage: Her Thursday 16 January, 2014 at 12:08 pm

[…] at the moment. everybody i meet is either talking about it or i’m telling them to see it (go see it). Yo Vintage is a Portland based online shop that sells wonderful hand-selected vintage as well as […]

• Reply Bits from the web #1 | Doting Design Saturday 8 February, 2014 at 4:41 am

[…] If you have not watched the movie ‘Her’, you should. It’s witty, kinky, funny & intelligent all at the same […]

• Reply Frances Tuesday 4 March, 2014 at 11:58 pm

I did what you recommended and went to see Her without know ing anything about it. It was so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. I really loved it.
    If you haven’t come across it; here’s a link to listen to the whole Arcade Fire soundtrack: http://www.openingceremony.us/entry.asp?pid=8928. Thank you miss Moss for sharing the things you love x

• Reply Frances Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 12:02 am

Shucks here’s the correct link: http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk/6144/listen-arcade-fireand8217;s-her-score-in-full