These Things No.57

well it’s the first These Things of the new year, and also the first in over 2 months! enjoy.

i actually wanted to do a post about Slim Aarons soon, but every day i show beat me to it:

the beautiful wedding of Lisl & Alex shot by Modern Hearts in Namibia:

fabulous Isabel Marant at La Garconne:

the house of Nancybird Designer Emily in Melbourne thanks to The Design Files:

this amazing magnetic Vanity table by Nicole Brock:

Paper Plants by Adam Frezza and Terri Chiao:

Print Club Boston:

Michelle & Jenny: A Love Story:

the Brooklyn apartment of Shabd Simon-Alexander at Design Sponge:

the photography of Dillon Marsh:

some more National Geographic pics i like:

a Table for a Flower by VJEM:

These Things No.57 // Miss Moss

awesome street style from Paris men’s fashion week:

beautiful furniture by Torafu architects:

Discourse with Flowers by Lisa Sorgini:

These Things No.57 // Miss Moss

the wonderful vintage filled home of Lauren (of Dear Golden) & her husband Chad:

These Things No.57 // Miss Moss

a lovely plant filled side-table by Suvi sur le vif:

this rad photo of Frida Kahlo:

Frida

the home of Lena Corwin photographed by Brian Ferry for Remodelista:

tin-types taken at Sundance by photographer Victoria Will:

These Things No.57 // Miss Moss

this extraordinary film about the power of ballet:

10 Responses to These Things No.57

1. Cheryl Friday 24 January, 2014 at 6:11 pm #

Everything is so inspiring!!! LOVE

2. Valerie C Friday 24 January, 2014 at 6:40 pm #

i’m in awe– you hit it out of the ball park with every. single. one. of these images!!! feeling really inspired to take on my day. thank you!

xx, valerie

3. amanda Friday 24 January, 2014 at 7:08 pm #

oh wow, these are great. i mean, every single one i was like “oh, that’s my favorite!” and then i’d scroll down only to discover the next one was my favorite too, and the one after that and so on.

4. maggie Friday 24 January, 2014 at 7:43 pm #

Ahhh I love your These Things posts! Thanks for bringing it back in 2014!!

5. Jade Sheldon-Burnsed Saturday 25 January, 2014 at 2:01 am #

Gah, I always adore these posts of yours (even though they totally consume my time). I hadn’t seen that photograph of dear Frida before!! And that vanity is basically amazing…

6. tara-lynn morrison Saturday 25 January, 2014 at 5:49 am #

there is so much i love in this post! & i’m thrilled you love the ballet film as much as i do, & thanks for linking it too. tara-lynn

7. patty Saturday 25 January, 2014 at 4:22 pm #

amazing! such a wide array of beautiful things! That vase table is awesome!

8. Lizzie Donegan Monday 27 January, 2014 at 4:55 pm #

Hi Diana, I like the plant theme, I need more plants in my life…

9. Katherine Wednesday 29 January, 2014 at 1:09 am #

Where do you find all of your material? It’s genius!

• Miss Moss Wednesday 29 January, 2014 at 8:08 am #