Eat Me! Bread and Butter

today i went down the superb rabbit hole that is Korean online shop Eat Me! Bread and Butter. or is it just Bread and Butter? or possibly just Eat Me… i’m not entirely sure. you see, most of the site is in Korean of course. but this much i can gather: they make beautiful clothing, and they are SO damn cool. there seems to be a mix of vintage, custom made and collaborative pieces for sale – and they are popular, judging by the “sold out” signs on many of the pieces.

i for one am taken by this insane oversized neoprene coat (sold out!), this slouchy breton stripe sweater and the gorgeous pleated skirts. the photography is also just really great to look at. well, there is a ton to discover at Bread and Butter. and if you’re ever in Seoul maybe go down the rabbit-hole yourself…

all images courtesy of Eat Me! Bread and Butter. you can also follow them on Instagram & Facebook.

, , , , , ,

10 Responses to Eat Me! Bread and Butter

1. ediot Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 3:16 pm #

Brilliant post. love it. the color the mood..
    Absolutely dig the photos 4 and 10. especially for the storytelling of them
    thanks for sharing

2. Liz Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

Oh, man. What a find! Love how effortless the styling is, and I can’t deny a stripe.

3. Christina Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 4:47 pm #

Isn’t their stuff just PERFECT?! I came across their website last month and it was love at first sight! I contacted them to ask if they ship internationally but unfortunately they don’t, at least not for the near future. Korean shops like this one are like treasure hunting!

4. maggie Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 7:25 pm #

Ah, Christina, you just answered my question. These pieces are all so lovely and I wish I could get everything shipped here to LA. Beautiful looks.

5. Noor Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

Korean stuff is always so cool. I follow so many Korean Fashion accounts on Instagram and wow they are really awesome.

6. ardena Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

how did i not discover this brand sooner, before everything sold out?! oh man, what an incredible find! i love absolutley everything on their site – it is just my style.
    thanks for sharing this – as well as all your regular very unique findings! :)

~ardena
    a wanderer’s path

7. daria Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 8:03 pm #

I fell down that same rabbit hole… such amazing pictures they have.

8. Sasha Wednesday 5 March, 2014 at 10:06 pm #

I was in South Korea for six weeks last year and my wardrobe benefited immensely. They have a huge domestic garment industry and so much is made locally and is still super cute and affordable. Wish that I had known this brand when I was there! I especially love the striped shirt with the pleated skirt – great proportions.

9. thecitygourmand Thursday 6 March, 2014 at 12:44 pm #

It’s a resounding yes to overalls and double denim

10. Rachael Thursday 24 April, 2014 at 9:22 am #

Hi! I’ll be visiting seoul next month and was hoping you could give me directions to this store? Would love to visit them and get some amazing pieces :) thanks!