Stuff

These Things No.59

this week we moved into our new office (during an unseasonable heat wave, ain’t nobody got time for that). and i was feeling so happy and sprightly and excited, that i moved desks and picked up furniture and ran up and down the 3 flights of stairs too many times to count… feeling GREAT! and then the next day, my back. OH! my back. i could kick myself for overdoing it after suffering from bad back problems these past few months. well, i can’t actually physically kick myself – it hurts too much.

so, here i am lying on my couch again. feeling like a dummy, and just trying to recuperate. which of course calls for a these things. lesson: look after your backs, people. get up from your desk. walk more. work your core. and don’t be a dummy, like me.

new pieces by Scout & Catalogue:

These Things No.59

loved this peek into Kate’s home:

sleeping on a cloud:

These Things No.59

Telar, a textile collection by Nido:

love these bright banners:

These Things No.59

funny thing is, i would have bought the issue with this cover, by Georgia Perry:

these-things-59-006

a watermelon dress!

interesting art & photography by Vittorio Ciccarelli:

love this bag:

Seven Sisters Style and the beginnings of preppy style:

these shoes by Reality Studio:

sweet pieces by Martina Thornhill:

martina

new collection by Lauren Winter:

awesome street style snapped by Vanessa Jackman:

Vanessa Jackman

Samuji’s new lookbook:

These Things No.59

jewellery and rad things by Academy:

academy

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply maggie Friday 11 April, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Oooh, those pieces by Scout and Catalogue. Hope your back is feeling better!

• Reply Brooke Friday 11 April, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Definitely would have bought that cover too! I love those cloud sheets, what a peaceful sleep that would be.

• Reply Cuero&Mør Friday 11 April, 2014 at 6:39 pm

It´s fantastic to hear the new studio is looking great!! I hope your back will recover soon with some rest :) Love the textile collection by Nido, is awesome!!

• Reply Fernand et Firmin Saturday 12 April, 2014 at 8:51 am

This post is texture heaven. Literally.

• Reply Jody Winter Saturday 12 April, 2014 at 11:19 am

Hi Diana. I’m almost 43 and suffered from occupational overuse syndrome in my shoulders, neck and arms for years. In recent years I corrected my posture, got a decent chair, started focussed exercise at the gym two days a week. This got my pain down to 50%. About a year ago I started seeing a Chiropractor. Amazing. I’m almost pain free. Why not give it a try?

• Reply lauren winter Wednesday 16 April, 2014 at 5:25 pm

thanks so much for including my collection in this list of beautiful things! hope you’re feeling better!

• Reply Inspired by… Georgia Perry Wednesday 30 April, 2014 at 2:01 pm

[…] discovered the work of Georgia Perry a few weeks ago via Miss Moss’s blog when she featured the Vogue magazine cover (below). I instantly fell in love with the illustration […]