Shapes by Deapapa

i’ve always loved creative tote bags, but to be honest i never actually really used them. until i moved into my office this past month. now i find myself needing to tote shit everywhere. before i worked from home, and when i went out i just used my handbag. but now – packed lunches, power cables, bags of apples (yeah i don’t know either) … the life of a freelancer is full of stuff hey? so i smiled to myself when i saw these new totes by Verónica de Arriba of Deapapa today. i should get my hands on one.

the collection is a play on geometric shapes inspired by Memphis milano movement and all the things that inspire me daily. 6 models of organic cotton tote bags, screen printed with water based inks & made from a sustainable crop in a Fair Trade factory.

buy them here.

Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss Shapes by Deapapa #missmoss

, , , ,

7 Responses to Shapes by Deapapa

1. Gaptoothedgirl Tuesday 20 May, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

Love those shoots!!
    XOX, Gap.

2. Valentina Tuesday 20 May, 2014 at 10:17 pm #

they are so pretty! I never thought I needed tote bags either but I’ve actually grown to really love them. I only have two and I try not to use them TOO much because I’m afraid that they will get worn out..! love em.

Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

3. Mara Dawn Dockery (@mara_dawn) Tuesday 20 May, 2014 at 11:07 pm #

Loving the color tones and photographic styling of the shoot for Deapapa tote bags, via @miss_moss http://t.co/1SpS0aAUfr

4. Jeanatte Wednesday 21 May, 2014 at 2:22 am #

Ah! How cute! I love these totes! I always find totes so handy. There’s always something I’m taking with me to work that doesn’t fit in my purse. I’ll have to keep these in mind!

5. Claire Wednesday 21 May, 2014 at 2:34 am #

Love those totes and the photography! So fun.

-Claire from FOXTAIL + MOSS

6. Gabriela Wednesday 21 May, 2014 at 6:18 am #

I am such a sucker for creative tote bags! Thank you for posting this.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tuesday, May Twentieth | The Age of Exploration - Wednesday 21 May, 2014

[…] Etsy site  Deapapa. The totes  themselves are pretty great too I found these lovely ladies on Miss Moss […]