Double Tap: Dear Golden

i thought i’d start featuring some of my favourite people on Instagram in a new feature called Double Tap – in case you are, like me, always looking for someone new to follow.

if there’s one person’s photos i am always double tapping, it’s Lauren of vintage shop Dear Golden. this woman is a magician of style. i love seeing her vintage discoveries – the wedding dresses she finds are out of this world. i’m always keeping an eagle eye on her feed in case something pops up in my size (i’ve bought a number of items from her this way!)

she was also one of my very first sponsors, so i have a very soft spot for Dear Golden. a worthy person to kick off Double Tap, don’t you think?

, , , ,

6 Responses to Double Tap: Dear Golden

1. Kati Tuesday 10 June, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

Great, I am always on the hunt for new (at least to me) and promising Instagrammers. Thanks for introducing Dear Golden, Lauren has a great vintage taste and my Instagram feed needed just that.

2. Corina nika Tuesday 10 June, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

oh boy, this is so dreamy!

3. Jade Sheldon-Burnsed Wednesday 11 June, 2014 at 1:13 am #

Aw! Yes! I’m such a fan of Laurens. I have an instagram addiction as well. It’s just so inspiring and I’ve met so many lovely, talented people through it. You can find me @jade_melissa

4. Rebecca Wednesday 11 June, 2014 at 3:41 am #

I love this feature! and what a pretty instagram account. going to follow her!

5. Su Wednesday 11 June, 2014 at 12:36 pm #

So glad you shared this! All those vintage dresses make me swoon!

Il Mare Atelier

6. charlotte | the vintage vogue Wednesday 11 June, 2014 at 3:43 pm #

YES, YES, YES. This is so timely. I’m late to the instagram party and dying to find inspiring instagrammers – and since I think you can do no wrong, thank you for this new feature!