gypsya-rugs
Living

Gypsya Rugs

i have a beautiful Turkish rug in the studio that always gets a lot of comments on Instagram. i never have the heart to tell people that’s it’s one of a kind and that, unfortunately, you have to go to Turkey to get one – so i’m always on the lookout for where to get nice carpets, locally and online. Gypsya has just added some wonderful rugs to their collection – especially love the thick woollen ones. i have been wanting to get a berber type rug for ages… might have to take the plunge. you can buy at their online shop or etsy shop.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Albertine Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 10:23 am

Love these rugs!

• Reply Sharareh Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I have pinned quite a few of their blankets on my pinterest boards but never knew the source. Thank you providing me the name. Finally I know who makes these.

• Reply Required Reading - Rebecca Atwood Designs Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 4:22 pm

[…] Gypsa Rugs. […]

• Reply Jensen Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 5:07 pm

oh, I love their rugs! I’ve been eyeing them forever.

ecarpetgallery.com on eBay also has some pretty great ones and some good deals — I have two from them and I love them :)

• Reply maggie Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 8:27 pm

These are stunning. Can I have one of each?

• Reply kyla Thursday 24 July, 2014 at 9:50 pm

ooooh purdy! thank you so much for sharing this rug source! i’ve been looking for a good source for a berber type rug! i kick myself when i think of how bored i was in a rug store in tangiers 15 years ago. if i only knew then what i know now! thanks again!

• Reply Dee Friday 25 July, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I recently pulled up my carpet in the bedroom and plan to keep the floor concrete (after some treatment) so I’ve been on the hunt for a beautiful area rug for the space. I love all of these, thanks so much for sharing!

DW | http://www.daundra.com

• Reply Nina Friday 25 July, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Beautiful source for rugs and weirdly well-priced! Not bad for not having to actually go to Turkey.