The Woven Bag

i have had an overwhelming response to the beautiful woven Kenyan bags that i posted about a while ago. the good news is that if all goes to plan i will hopefully start selling them in September! but in the meantime, if you’re into woven bags, here’s a nice round up for ya.

PS if you’re in Cape Town then check out Greenmarket Square and Design Afrika for woven bags. you can also find great vintage ones on Etsy & Kenyan ones at Hadithi.

The Woven Bag

1. Urban Outfitters // 2. Connected Goods // 3. Clare Vivier // 4. Matches // 5. J.Crew // 6. Mextli Artesenias // 7. My VietHome // 8. Fashion Zone// 9. Moos // 1. San Diego Hat Company // 11. Urban Outfitters // 12. Lucky Brand // 13. Sole Society // 14. Sensei Studio // 15. BCBG

, , , , , , ,

10 Responses to The Woven Bag

1. Bridget Friday 1 August, 2014 at 3:57 pm #

I love the idea of a woven bag for the farmer’s market and such, but how do you keep the inside clean? Right now I’m using a canvas bag that I can just throw in the wash…do some of these have liners that you can add and remove for easy cleaning?

• Miss Moss Friday 1 August, 2014 at 4:34 pm #

i guess you can just turn them inside out and wipe them. my Kenyan bag doesn’t have a lining – but it doesn’t bother me.

2. Klaudia Friday 1 August, 2014 at 4:26 pm #

amazing bags!

3. Mariuca from NNUMM Friday 1 August, 2014 at 5:44 pm #

lovely bags, the ones from Connected goods are beautiful.

4. Coyote Negro Friday 1 August, 2014 at 6:04 pm #

Love the woven/leather combination. Thanks for sharing these beauties <3

5. Nina Friday 1 August, 2014 at 10:29 pm #

Love 8 and 13. I’m excited to see what you come up with when you start selling them! Fun!

6. meg Saturday 2 August, 2014 at 3:19 am #

I have the J Crew bag and I love it, also have their Market tote which is equally great.

7. Fernand et Firmin Wednesday 6 August, 2014 at 7:28 pm #

Also in every good market of the South of France !

8. Laura Watson Tuesday 28 October, 2014 at 3:46 pm #

Hi Diana, I was just wondering if you are selling those woven bags now.. looking for one for summer and just love the one you found.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 5 For Friday | all + sundry - Friday 1 August, 2014

[…] I love, love this round up of woven bags! There’s pretty much everything for something whether you need a market bag, a beach bag, or […]