Reformation

every day i go online i think, this is it – there’s nothing new for me to discover. i know all the clothing designers, i have seen it all. nope. wrong. every day there’s something new-to-me. i was actually surprised i hadn’t come across Reformation before (pardon me Americans if i am super slow on the uptake, so uncool!) they make these damn beautiful dresses that you can buy in a variety of colours & patterns. yes! that’s the dream.

oh, and there’s a wedding section which is pretty sweet. i could see a cool bride in this.

Reformation
Reformation
Reformation
Reformation
Reformation
Reformation
Reformation
Reformation

, , ,

15 Responses to Reformation

1. Anna Louise Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

Love. So many choices and green too….amazing.

• Kate Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

LOVE. just got my ASOS dress – would have liked a Scarlet or a Citronella more though!

2. Sara from Sweden Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 6:52 pm #

wow – I really love the Caribou dresses! thanks for sharing!

3. maggie Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 8:42 pm #

Oh my god that Azalea yes yes yes yes.

4. Kirstin Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 10:19 pm #

What the…??? ALL of those dresses are incredible!

5. kimi Thursday 7 August, 2014 at 11:49 pm #

love the azalea and the scarlet!

6. Christina Friday 8 August, 2014 at 12:30 am #

The wedding section is pretty cool.

– Christina http://www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

7. Klaudia Friday 8 August, 2014 at 12:07 pm #

amazing dress!

8. Ursula Friday 8 August, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

Beautiful dresses! I love the Noelle and Azalea dress, I would definitely buy those :) I’ll have to check out the website and especially the wedding section (I’m going to get married next year!) Thanks for sharing!

9. Nina Friday 8 August, 2014 at 8:30 pm #

Beautiful! They’re so girly it’s wonderful!

10. Tantya Sunday 10 August, 2014 at 7:19 am #

I’m looking for any kind of midi summer dress and it would be perfect! Thanks for your post Miss Moss :)

xoxo,
    TNTY

11. Anya Sunday 10 August, 2014 at 7:32 am #

Did you see SA model Charlbi Kriek features on the site too! Super cool.

12. Nadine Tuesday 12 August, 2014 at 4:09 pm #

Wow, there is none, that I don’t like….they are all amazing! Hope to see more of them in future :)

13. Katie Wednesday 13 August, 2014 at 8:01 pm #

Wow! All of these dresses are so gorgeous. Love the simplicity of so many of them. So chic!

14. Ashley Wednesday 10 September, 2014 at 8:40 pm #

I agree – beautiful dresses & clothes! I have a top from them I adore.

Buuuuut…. you left out sharing one of the best bits about them!

Reformation is, in their words, a company that operates under an awareness that,
    “The textile industry is one of the the most
    chemically dependent industries on earth and the
    #2 polluter of clean water. Yuck. We make our
    clothes from three different types of materials:
    1) new bad ass sustainable materials,
    2) repurposed
    vintage clothing and
    3) rescued deadstock fabric
    from fashion houses that over-ordered.

They are sustainable, mindful, & they also design, manufacture, photograph and ship everything from the same warehouse in LA. The building, and the design process from mindspring to manufacture to delivery – is housed under the bower of incorporating and implementing green processes and materials throughout their business.

I feel Reformation is an amazing business to watch in how the modern designer can (and should behave) – even if they don’t follow the same guidelines to a T, just being aware of your impact on the environment, and social & business landscape, and taking this into consideration as a core value and concern that trickles down to most every step of the process – while still being able to put out highly bad-ass, covetable clothes ;) They prove everyone can find their creative niche & pair it with giving a damn, however that manifests for each person..

Cheers Reformation!
    (and Cheers to you and your wonderful site as well!)