- Astronomy prints from Libris Lunaria.
- Summer berries with breakfast cereal.
- A beach holiday with friends, board games, beer and barbeques.
- Polka dots. Photo: My Vintage Vogue
- Iceland. I’m planning a visit for 2012, and also to Russia and the Arctic. Photo: Tim Gasperak
- Rachel Carley‘s sweet pastel ceramics
- Jenny and Johnny – I’m Having Fun Now. My husband and I listened to this many times on our recent American road trip and I still can’t get enough of it.
- Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Zine. Ebony’s one of my very favourite bloggers, everything she does is amazing, I can’t wait to get myself a copy of her new zine.
- Book club. I just went to my first book group meeting. Wine, snacks, books and laughter = heaven.
- Capes, always.
today has felt like a wrapping up the year kind of day. i’m recovering from an office party (last night) and am officially on holiday as of today. just over three weeks of no work, no plans awaits. so i slacked on posts today (sorry) and probably will do so for a little while as i take advantage of sleeping late and trying to get away from my computer. basically the aim is to not sit at a desk for 8 odd hours a day for the next few weeks.
you know what these things is all about, so without further ado.
these vintage book covers
this blouse i stumbled upon at etsy
this beautiful photograph by nicholas mcelroy
the simple + old school packaging of these sunglasses
this photo = summer
this baboon pitcher (hehe)
this gift guide (too awesome)
such a magnificent collection
penelope + coco brogues
and i haven’t seen black swan yet (no spoilers please!) but i love that winona is making a ‘comeback’
i’m having more fun arranging these by colour than actually perving over the gifts themselves.