introducing a new guest post feature where i ask south african bloggers & friends what they like, right now…
things i like right now* by natali of narrylikes
- leggins. current fav: grey / black zebra print.
- l’oreal true match foundation. perfect color match, super fast application and blends very easily. good coverage, but at the same time your skin feels like it can breathe.
- oversized pocket cardigans. any color will do and most stores have them. they’re very comfortable and you can wear it with just about anything and everything.
- mac blot powder. must-have. best. thing. ever. tip: use a big fluffy powder brush for the best application.
- cake pops. basically it’s cake mixed with frosting, dipped in chocolate – on a stick! yum. try the red velvet version (mixed with cream cheese frosting). dee-licious!
- wallpaper* city guides (phaidon). love these little books and you can make a rainbow if you stack em. nice for a little escape and visiting a different city each time. plus, i love opening the first page and comparing skylines. things dorks do.
- the prophet by kahlil gibran. there are no words truer than these.
- sally hansen insta dri. discovered these at a k-mart. it has a flat brush that gives you a lot of control and insta dri means exactly that – it literally dries instantly.
- american apparel tri-blend light weight raglan pullovers. ah-ma-zing! bought my first one a few years ago and they are still my favorite of all favorites. you can stretch them as much as you like – works great for an off-the-shoulder look – and they make very comfy pajamas too :)
* and in some cases – always
we really need those sally hansen insta dri polishes here, hey? i’m on board with everything else on this list, too. what kind of person wouldn’t like cake on a stick.