looking through the SS15 collection from Canadian label Fortnight Lingerie was like visiting an old friend, as they were one of my first sponsors back in 2011! see the feature i did with the woman behind the label, Christina Remenyi, here and another great interview with her at Boots & Pine. it’s a killer lookbook too. if you’re interested in donning yourself in some fancy lady threads visit their website, they are stocked by a bunch of people online.
Rounding up my inaugural sponsors things i like right now showcase is Christina Remenyi, the amazing talent behind exquisite lingerie label Fortnight Lingerie. i love seeing how much i have in common with these great gals – i am also obsessed with those acne pistol boots, won’t say no to vanilla soft serve (ever) and am in the habit of drinking my morning coffee out of vintage cups and mugs.
1. Drinking coffee out of vintage Pyrex mugs. An Everyday event.
2. Elephants. My favourite animal. Period.
3. Gotye. I got hooked on the song “somebody that I used to know” … the whole album is stunning.
4. Retro Motels. I wish I had a time machine.
5. Acne Pistol. Black leather boot perfection
7. St. John’s Bridge. This is a double like… one for bridges and the other for Portland. I’ve always been in awe of these majestic, man-made passageways. Portland has many bridges connecting the eastern and western parts of town. Just left after 4 days of amazing food, coffee, music and brews and I can’t wait to go back!
8. Stevie Nicks. Enough said.
9. Vanilla Soft-Serve Ice Cream. Simple and perfect… even in the winter.
10. This Ring by Portland based designer Autoctona. I don’t wear much jewelry… but this is an exception.