the september Elle magazine has been out since mid-august, and i was determined to wait till september to actually post about this – but i am far too impatient for my own good….
kim, lana, lauren and i were lucky enough to be featured in their spring issue for ‘the scoop on spring’. in case you read the article and were wondering what on earth i was talking about – here’s my post about atonement & morris and here is the old mac daddy trailer park. i also mentioned silk blouses, this is what i had in mind:
image from the sartorialist & equipment washed silk pocket shirt from net-a-porter
if you discovered my blog through the Elle, welcome! and thanks Elle mag, what an honour.
things i like right now by lauren of glossary
Hello Miss Moss Readers! Thanks for having me Di!
I love scribbling up wishlists. Here are ten things I’d love to get my paws on now!
- A return ticket to New York: Cliche’d perhaps but I want to experience all the movie-moments from hailing yellow cabs to eating giant pretzels in Central Park.
- Stamps from Nothing Elegant: I’m in love with this sweet range on Etsy.
- Diana Camera: I know every girl and her blog has one but I really want one too.
- Boater Hat: Pleeeease let me know if you see one in the shops!
- Mint Nailpolish: I keep seeing peppermint nails on the bloggers abroad and I’m utterly smitten with it too.
- A curling iron: I want to start experimenting with my hair more and this gizmo is just the ticket.
- Espadrilles: I hope they arrive in SA soon!
- 99 cones all round!
- Black Oxfords: I saw a pair like these a few months ago and totally regret not buying ‘em.
- Picnic set for parties out of a basket!
I hope you enjoyed my wish-list and I’d love to hear what you’re wishing for too!