things i like right now by mariah of size too small
- Candles & Candlestick Holders: Every day as soon as the sun sets, we light candles in our home. They create the best mood – super cozy.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Do yourself a favor and listen to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
- Stationary: I love cards and stationary and Rifle Paper Company is at the top of my love list.
- American Apparel Deep Neck V T-shirt: I’ve been a long time fan of this particular shirt. I have it in a bunch of colors, but grey is my favorite.
- Window Pane Check Bedding: I’m obsessed with this simple graphic print for bedding.
- Eternity Scarves: These are the best- sewn in a circle, all you do is loop it around your neck. It holds the perfect shape all day. I wore mine all winter long.
- Rachel Comey Ankle Boot: I love this new ankle boot Rachel Comey has come out with. It’s the perfect shade of brown.
those boooooooots!!! actually, i want everything on mariah’s list. everything.READ MORE
saw this shop on for me, for you yesterday – i would happily put every single item in my houseREAD MORE
a walk in bookcase is almost more appealing than a walk in closet (almost) the rest of the house is pretty darn amazing too…READ MORE
what an amazing idea if you don’t have much of a garden (or a garden at all) and you want to grow your own veggies the advantages of upside-down gardening are many: it saves space; there is no need for stakes or cages; it foils pests and fungus; there are fewer, if any, weeds; there […]READ MORE
i might have to get this cup to drink my tea out of at the office, as we are faced with severe cup politics – don’t use my cup and i won’t use yours kind of thing.READ MORE
brook farm general store is a shop in brooklyn, ny that stocks nice and simple old and new waresREAD MORE
greg martin did an awesome renovation of this old building in minneapolis, taking 2 years to turn it from a run down warehouse-like commercial building into 2 residential units (one of which he settled in with his daughter) and one commercial unit, to supplement his income. impressive & so beautifully done…READ MORE
perhaps you remember the post i did about eric ravilious? well when i was researching him i happened to come across one of his wedgwood plates on bid or buy, of all places, and it arrived in the post yesterday!READ MORE