things i like right now by angie of lucky pony
- my coffee shop Wolves – this is like my baby that I don’t have to get up at 3:45 in the morning to feed formula to. I think it’s safe to say that I love, not like this thing.
- my growing collection of art deco mirrors - I have quite a few of them, but for some or other reason it doesn’t feel like I have enough. So typical of me though.
- my turquoise sunglasses – my eyes need umbrellas too.
- coppelia dresses – she is one of the raddest designers in the country. I love love love her stuff and they love love love my credit card.
- my Kitchen Aid mixer – yes I have one, yes it’s minty blue and beautiful and yes I have on numerous occasions dreamt about eating it.
- Howard Roark– I’m reading The Fountain Head and I’m loving every bit of it.
- ceramic animals (I think I will always like these) – when people come to our house for the first time I think they think I’m a bit loopy loop in the head.
- black skinny jeans – I literally have about 9 identical pairs, which if I could I would wear all at the same time I would and then I would be the crazy ceramic lady with the jeans on her head, legs, arms and face. Yip that would be me.
- my army green vintage bike that shane bought me as a surprise – when I go riding on it I feel like 1979. Yes.
- Breaking Bad – if you haven’t got into this series yet then I suggest you lock yourself in a room with a laptop, some peanutbutter sandwiches, a few liters of juice and enjoy. It’s dark, but it’s oh so very good.
- my fuji instamax camera – it’s like a polariod camera but not, but yes, but no. it takes pretty pictures and makes any memory seem oh so grand.
- my floral brogues – they’re like little red riding hood fell into a pot of awesome and out came these shoes.
- skermunkils – these ceramic and silver beauties make me want to jump off a roof holding an open umbrella, I don’t why, they just do.
talking about weddings, shane (the lead singer of one of my favourite south african bands desmond and the tutus) got married to his lovely girlfriend angie sometime last year, and she posted some rad shots of the do on her blog lucky pony. they also got married in clarens, probably the prettiest town in the […]