Nice Things No.21! just click through to be taken to the sweet stuff.
every once in a while i like giving a shout out to my fantastic sponsors and highlight the cool stuff they sell. seriously, if it weren’t for them this blog would probably be no more. so please support them, not just because they are rad – but because you’ll be supporting the little guy (and this little blog). so click those banners on the right & go to town.
if you’re interested in sponsoring, see my about page for more info!
i got a bit sidetracked today while looking at wedding dresses for a friend online, and ended up creating a very wanty June things list. funny thing is it’s pretty cold here right now (i’m actually sitting on a hot water bottle as we speak! my buns are so cold, you guys) – but this is of course a very happy, peach, summery wishlist. sigh, the grass is always greener hey?
you can just click on the sweet little icons to be taken to the items. fancy!
Nice Things No.20! just click through to be taken to the sweet stuff.
just some nice things i’ve been seeing around.
01. Min Made Sandals // 02. Maison Michel sunhat // 03. Handwoven tote // 04. Noriko + Akiko jewellery // 05. Reality Studio clogs // 06. Obsidian Cuff // 07. Boatneck Open Back Dress // 08. Birks // 09. Fail homeware // 10. Month of Sundays bag // 11. The Horse watch
Nice Things No.19! just click on the images to be taken to the sweet stuff.
1. marble print bag by hokoda
2. bloggers love cats calender
3. custom pet portraits by Faye Moorhouse
4. pastel tassel necklace by DDSLL Girls
5. knitted baby mobile by Patricija
6. nani iro japanese woodblock fabric
7. yellow sailor top
8. jewellery by cursive design (note the cat!)
9. falling arrows wrapping paper
10. rope statement necklace bynasukka
11. cleopatra braided rope necklace
12. brown leather bag by stella and lori
13. personalised leather bracelet by chelsey adams
14. cedarwood beard oil by the hello shop
hello! wow, you guys have been going pretty nuts on that Baggu giveaway. i don’t blame you – if i were to invoke the treat yo self policy right now, i would definitely splurge on one of those totes. but if you’re not a bag kinda person (or perhaps you have too many bags, that is also a viable option) – here are some other cool things floating around on the internet that you can treat yo self to. you can just click on the image to be taken to the particular product – yay!
row 1: gold coaster by Martino Gamper; brass wreath by Hruskaa
row 2: porcelain bottles & vases by Revisions Design
row 3: To Be Adored dress; Anthropologie denim moto jacket
row 4: chopping blocks by Douglas + Bec
row 5: YMC duffle bag; Get It On bodywash by Plant
row 6: early birds print by Janine Radwell
row 7: Toni jersey dress by Meinrad Young; Sonia by Sonia Rykiel combo dress
row 8: flower trap vases by Utopia & Utility
row 9: produce bag by Slide Sideways; scandi breakfast tray by Sarah Linstrom
row 10: sweet little vases by Casa Abril
row 11: giving & receiving bracelt by Fail; sandstone bracelet by Seaworthy
row 12: vintage Turkish kilims from Sukan
row 13: Jesse Kamm field dress; Organic by John Patrick corset dress