m-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i. i want to go to there. photographs by missy prince.
this picture (left) from asos. every time i look at it i think “don’t go, winter! don’t gooooo!” they also have a great online magazine, did you know that? now you do. and ad campaigns, shot by the selby. sigh.
this outfit from totokaelo (aaaaaah)
these pictures of holidaying in croatia. balls.
this fox. mid sneeze or mid giggle? we’ll never know.
this picture, so much
this place. holy shit, right?
this toasted cheese sarmie. get in me belly.
this flipping mulberry bag. flip. flip!
it was bloggus interruptus around here because of heritage day. thursday was a bit of a b-day night out – taking full advantage of said public holiday. if you’ve just started your weekend, hope it’s rad.
i’m loving locally jewellery line dear rae – got this ring for my birthday …
more books i’d buy based on covers alone …
… and bread i’d buy based on the packaging alone …
new-ish illustrations from caitlin shearer …
portraiture by miek van de wiel …
always enjoying pin ups …
this house makes other houses jealous …
amanda johnson does wide leg jeans & my favourite skirt length …
… and vanessa jackman takes a million beautiful photos at london fashion week (hello seventies)
- The Runaways – 70s Rock ‘n Roll played by wayward teenage girls
- Denim on Denim ala George Harrison
- Cape Town jewellery design label Oh Dear, Megan by Megan Fogarty – In love with this particular ring, she has used the inside of a vintage watch to make it.
- Working from home
- Rock biographies – Just finished “I was Keith Richards’ drug dealer” by Tony Sanchez. Eye-opening.
- The photography of 17 year old Australian, Nirrimi. – At 17 I might’ve had hobbies but this girl has a career. She has just shot for the Diesel ‘Be Stupid’ catalogue.
- My new specs – Only found out a week ago that I need to wear glasses. The novelty hasn’t worn off yet so I’m like a kid with a new toy.
- Top knots – Ever-convenient and they somehow make you look slimmer, weird.
- Rose printed upholstery – In my early teens I was so ashamed of the out-of-date rose printed couches we had in our lounge. Now l want them to be left to me!
- Thomas Pepler’s film photography – Local Cape Town designer with an incredible eye for photography. Jealousy-inducing.
film photography by mike stacey
hello september, my favourite month. you are epitomised by the smell of pink jasmine, which makes me want to roll around in you…. or…
photos by giuseppe
i’m enjoying this polaroid / quote series parker fitzgerald is doing as an everyday project for 2010.