first of all, what a cool name for a fashion label! AH/OK is the baby of Italian designer duo Claudia Carieri and Francesca Errani, based between Milan and Como – where their gorgeous silk pieces are created.
L’MAD Collection is a local fashion brand who creates limited edition collections with south african artists & designers. they have worked with people like Nico Krijno, Daniella Mooney and Michael Taylor amongst other, and their latest colab is with Ben Johnson, a talented graphic designer & creative who, funnily enough, used to work in my…
Leah Goren just launched a new F/W 2014 scarf collection that’s available for pre-order at her new online shop. you are probably very familiar with her amazing illustrations and her popular etsy store. i just LOVE that tiger scarf! Photography: Amber Byrne Mahoney / Styling: Emily Rose Theobald / Model: Taylor LaShae
SuTurno is a Madrid based design company headed by designers Julia Vergara and Javier Gutierrez Bayo. you may remember their beautiful Blondell scarves which made the blog rounds a few months ago. they have just released their new AW13 collection sporting four new prints: the dramatic Ondina, the sparkly Bengala, and…
Charlotte Linton hits it straight out of the park again with her A/W 2012 collection The travel diaries of early 20th century artist Rockwell Kent provide a starting point for designer Charlotte Linton’s Greenland Collection. Taking inspiration from the paintings and drawings Kent created whilst living amongst Inuit communities, Charlotte…
i’ve been seeing Sophie Duran’s work around the internet for a while now, so i was thrilled when she got in touch to tell me about her new print collection Undiscovered Wonders of the World. Created out of self made photographes, old travel books and minerals, these unknown mysterious worlds…
so … Bukowski’s. i can’t help myself. had a major browse through their Vintage & Jewellery catalogue which auctioned two days ago. tons of items from designer labels like ysl, louis vuitton & chanel (including chanel no.5 brooch which i thought was pretty cool) and you know, it’s all very beautiful -…
things i like right now by mariah of size too small
- Candles & Candlestick Holders: Every day as soon as the sun sets, we light candles in our home. They create the best mood – super cozy.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Do yourself a favor and listen to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
- Stationary: I love cards and stationary and Rifle Paper Company is at the top of my love list.
- American Apparel Deep Neck V T-shirt: I’ve been a long time fan of this particular shirt. I have it in a bunch of colors, but grey is my favorite.
- Window Pane Check Bedding: I’m obsessed with this simple graphic print for bedding.
- Eternity Scarves: These are the best- sewn in a circle, all you do is loop it around your neck. It holds the perfect shape all day. I wore mine all winter long.
- Rachel Comey Ankle Boot: I love this new ankle boot Rachel Comey has come out with. It’s the perfect shade of brown.
those boooooooots!!! actually, i want everything on mariah’s list. everything.
vera neumann was an american artist and entrepreneur. she is best known for her bold colored patterns on her linens and scarves, signed with her script “vera” and a ladybug. world war two was in full swing when vera found that the linen supply was dwindling. searching for more linen for her products, she came across extra parachute silk at an army surplusstore. vera scarves launched the business into immediate popularity and vera was soon on a first-name basis with women around the country. marilyn monroe was a fan, as well as grace kelly. women around the country chose vera products for their color and happy prints.
these are from scott lindberg’s collection