so … Bukowski’s. i can’t help myself. had a major browse through their Vintage & Jewellery catalogue which auctioned two days ago. tons of items from designer labels like ysl, louis vuitton & chanel (including chanel no.5 brooch which i thought was pretty cool) and you know, it’s all very beautiful – but what i was most […]READ MORE
things i like right now by mariah of size too small
- Candles & Candlestick Holders: Every day as soon as the sun sets, we light candles in our home. They create the best mood – super cozy.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Do yourself a favor and listen to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
- Stationary: I love cards and stationary and Rifle Paper Company is at the top of my love list.
- American Apparel Deep Neck V T-shirt: I’ve been a long time fan of this particular shirt. I have it in a bunch of colors, but grey is my favorite.
- Window Pane Check Bedding: I’m obsessed with this simple graphic print for bedding.
- Eternity Scarves: These are the best- sewn in a circle, all you do is loop it around your neck. It holds the perfect shape all day. I wore mine all winter long.
- Rachel Comey Ankle Boot: I love this new ankle boot Rachel Comey has come out with. It’s the perfect shade of brown.
those boooooooots!!! actually, i want everything on mariah’s list. everything.READ MORE
vera neumann was an american artist and entrepreneur. she is best known for her bold colored patterns on her linens and scarves, signed with her script “vera” and a ladybug. world war two was in full swing when vera found that the linen supply was dwindling. searching for more linen for her products, she came across extra parachute silk at an army surplusstore. vera scarves launched the business into immediate popularity and vera was soon on a first-name basis with women around the country. marilyn monroe was a fan, as well as grace kelly. women around the country chose vera products for their color and happy prints.
these are from scott lindberg’s collection
we’ve had a week of lovely blustery rainy cape winter weather and i’ve had to drag around umbrellas that i keep forgetting everywhere and wearing rainjackets with hoodies that don’t fit or stay on my head (i don’t even have an exceptionally large head!). toying with the idea of a head scarf…READ MORE
images: stockholm street style & citizen coutureREAD MORE