wolves cafe posted such a great little playlist at their blog the other day, so i decided i’m going to share one i’ve been playing quite often lately (i’m an obsessive playlist maker). some mellow, some happy, some old & some new stuff.
download it here. the track list is as follows …
- bombay bicycle club – always like this
- noah and the whale – two atoms in a molecule
- paul simon – me and julio down by the schoolyard
- two door cinema club – something good can work (ted & francis remix)
- the morning benders – excuses
- she & him – please, please, please, let me get what i want
- billie the vision & the dancers – a beautiful night as oslo
- broken bells – the mall & misery
- the cure – close to me
- peter gabriel – solsbury hill
the image above is from lim heng swee
all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!