Good Guys Don’t Wear Leather is a vegan shoe brand from Parisian designer Marion Hanania. the shoes contain no animal by-products, and the design is influenced by shapes, styles and…
thanks to Zinzi and Lizzie for introducing me to TEN & Co. – a shoe label that specialises in oxfords that are handmade from vintage Moroccan rugs & supple leather. designer Tory…
Schier Shoes has been making velskoen out of Swakopmund, Namibia since 1935. 8 guys make them completely by hand and turn out 20 pairs of vellies a day. of course…
Lambs Ear Shoes is a shop in Seattle that stocks an amazing range of shoes (amongst other beautiful wares, but i’m pretty taken by the shoes) from designers like a…
Golden Ponies is a line of handmade leather goods and shoes by designer Erandi Gutiérrez based and hancrafted in Guadalajara, Mexico.
* whistles * – hey! vintage spectator bow flats from vested bee vintage. never been worn, dudes.
i discovered 80%20 through kate miss (as usual, stop being so rad kate). i want all these beauties.
things i like right now by mariah of size too small
- Candles & Candlestick Holders: Every day as soon as the sun sets, we light candles in our home. They create the best mood – super cozy.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Do yourself a favor and listen to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
- Stationary: I love cards and stationary and Rifle Paper Company is at the top of my love list.
- American Apparel Deep Neck V T-shirt: I’ve been a long time fan of this particular shirt. I have it in a bunch of colors, but grey is my favorite.
- Window Pane Check Bedding: I’m obsessed with this simple graphic print for bedding.
- Eternity Scarves: These are the best- sewn in a circle, all you do is loop it around your neck. It holds the perfect shape all day. I wore mine all winter long.
- Rachel Comey Ankle Boot: I love this new ankle boot Rachel Comey has come out with. It’s the perfect shade of brown.
those boooooooots!!! actually, i want everything on mariah’s list. everything.
- Google Translate – so I can read blogs that are in languages I don’t know how to read.
- Tank’s extra hour of half price sushi and cocktails
- T-strap pumps
- David West’s collection at Cape Town Fashion Week
- Watching True Blood Season 3 and Entourage Season 7
- Vintage Inspired Swimwear
- Wooden wedges
- Making new pictures look like old ones
- Cape Town Street Style
- New Look 50s Dresses as seen in Louis Vuitton RTW Fall 2010
i’m also loving true blood & those wooden platforms… and sushi and david west and fifties dresses and and and…
edit: i fixed the numbering now, am a bit slow this morning >_<
Hello Miss Moss Readers! Thanks for having me Di!
I love scribbling up wishlists. Here are ten things I’d love to get my paws on now!
- A return ticket to New York: Cliche’d perhaps but I want to experience all the movie-moments from hailing yellow cabs to eating giant pretzels in Central Park.
- Stamps from Nothing Elegant: I’m in love with this sweet range on Etsy.
- Diana Camera: I know every girl and her blog has one but I really want one too.
- Boater Hat: Pleeeease let me know if you see one in the shops!
- Mint Nailpolish: I keep seeing peppermint nails on the bloggers abroad and I’m utterly smitten with it too.
- A curling iron: I want to start experimenting with my hair more and this gizmo is just the ticket.
- Espadrilles: I hope they arrive in SA soon!
- 99 cones all round!
- Black Oxfords: I saw a pair like these a few months ago and totally regret not buying ’em.
- Picnic set for parties out of a basket!
I hope you enjoyed my wish-list and I’d love to hear what you’re wishing for too!