AÃRK Collective

AÃRK Collective is a Melbourne based company that deals in some of the spiffiest watches I’ve seen in a while. but not only that, the design details of their website and all their collateral is so brilliant. i love it when the branding of a company wins me over almost more than their products (almost).

We make ideas come to life to showcase our vision. We believe in good design, long lasting products and connecting with likeminded individuals. We are small, independent, based in Melbourne and proud of it. This is our way to keep things personal. Our approach is simple, honest and heartfelt. We create what we feel and do it because we love it. Our timepieces are a reflection of us; who we are, what we love and everything we believe in. We are AÃRK Collective.

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to AÃRK Collective

1. Clare Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 1:43 pm #

Ha! a friend introduced me to this company only the other day. Am rather taken by the classic tortoise number. tres nice.

2. Clare Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

Hmm, and maybe the yellow one too…

3. Leather and Ice Cream Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

Love last graphic!!

xoxo

LEATHER & ICE CREAM

4. Miss Doodles Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Nice blogpost !! lovely watches :>

5. April Louise Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Great marketing. I really like the first images, the watches look like they’re part of a print.

6. Joy Wednesday 6 February, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

they’re so funky! love the colours they picked!

7. Maggie Thursday 7 February, 2013 at 2:37 am #

These are adorable. A little reminiscent of Feral Watches (I own one of those!) And now I feel like I need at least one of these…

8. Shirley Saturday 9 February, 2013 at 6:48 am #

Ahhh, I’ve been looking to buy a watch for awhile. Thanks for making me aware of this company! I wonder what it’s like to run a watch company.

9. Kristen Friday 15 February, 2013 at 9:00 am #

You always review Australian Products and Companies ! I love !