Tomas Maier on paper

i really like the new resort 2015 collection by Tomas Maier, and so i began cutting and pasting the different looks – as i would with any inspiration board – and this is how they came out.

runway images courtesy of Style.com. please click on the artists’ names for the source.

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Carl Larsson – Rouge et Noir

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Anders Zorn – The Ford

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: David Petrovich Sterenberg – Landscape

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Hubertine Heijermans – En Noche

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Pablo Picasso – Les Trois Baigneuses II

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: johan fredrik martin – lund fran lilla torget till norr

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Prins Eugen – A Landscape in Moonlight

Tomas Maier on paper by Miss Moss

artwork: Joseph Peller – Afternoon at the Met

please note this is just a fun exercise and the resulting collages are in no way affiliated with Tomas Maier or any of the artists shown here.

, , ,

7 Responses to Tomas Maier on paper

1. GapToothedGirl Monday 26 May, 2014 at 4:29 pm #

This is so inspiring! I love this post!!
    xox, Gap.

2. yours truly!your wonderful horse Monday 26 May, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

oh but tomas mayer should be ohso thankful,since you did such a great job!
    well done!diana

3. Nia Monday 26 May, 2014 at 7:14 pm #

WHOA. These should be the official lookbook. Teach me how to photoshop…

4. V. Monday 26 May, 2014 at 9:58 pm #

I love it :)

You also chose the dresses very well! Beautiful artworks!

5. Catie Wednesday 28 May, 2014 at 4:35 am #

i sooo love your style and creativity.this resort collection reminds me of our
    Millie Loves Min collection which include the black SHOULDER BLOUSE (please see below) which we carry in StyleCloset. I would so love for you to check out our site because i feel you would appreciate many of our item given your taste in clothes. I really do enjoy going through your blog especially the images posted. Can’t wait for more of your looks. Cheers! :)

6. hanna Friday 30 May, 2014 at 8:56 pm #

Dear Diana, wow, simply love your artwork and all of your other blog entries as well! I’m a graphic designer too. Maybe you like to visit my blog http://theimportanceofbeingpureatheart.tumblr.com/ If you ever plan to visit Munich/Germany, I would be delighted to catch up with you or give you travel tips.

7. LeeLee Sunday 17 August, 2014 at 3:43 am #

Love this, Diana. You have such a great eye!