lovemadevisible
Photography

Sarah & Jamie by Love Made Visible

there are a number of talented wedding photographer couples in Cape Town whose style of photography i can really get behind – focusing on important moments rather than most of the cheesy schtick that has been perpetuated by the wedding industry. three, namely: Deon & Irene of  Modern Hearts, Travis & Maike of We Love Pictures, and Bruce & Rebecca of Love Made Visible.

Bruce & Rebecca recently shot the beautiful day of Sarah & Jamie in the Karoo – probably one of the most exquisite settings for a wedding if you ask me. ALSO. they had a Rice Krispies cake. that is pretty much the raddest thing i have ever seen.

all photos by love made visible

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Cari Monday 29 October, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Stunning wedding. Beautiful photography. Absolutely in love with this wedding.

• Reply RiaanWest Monday 29 October, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Rice Krispie cake? My wife and I need to get married again, ASAP!

• Reply Lorien Monday 29 October, 2012 at 3:25 pm

OH LOOK! #BellingtheMatthes on Miss Moss. Wow. You guys have arrived. Well done Bruce, Rebecca, Sarah and Jamie. We loved your wedding.

• Reply brettfish Monday 29 October, 2012 at 3:59 pm

what amazing pics but totally what we have come to expect from Bruce and Bex who are legendaries in their field…i particularly like these shots. and amazing cake!

• Reply Tamara's Blend Monday 29 October, 2012 at 4:01 pm

So simple, beautiful.

• Reply Morag Monday 29 October, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Absolutely beautiful and absolute top marks for the rice krispie cake. So much nicer than fruit cake!

• Reply Sisilia Monday 29 October, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Stunning & timeless photographs.
    > http://sisiliapiring.com/blog

• Reply kassiastclair Monday 29 October, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Absolutely stunning! And yes, brilliant cake.

• Reply Alex Monday 29 October, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Beautiful in every way

• Reply Luisa C Monday 29 October, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Oh my Dog, this is so beautiful I could cry! Love the funky dance moves as well, damn. I think that, socially, marriage is a sort of stupid and backwards concept, but damn it looks good!

• Reply lexi Tuesday 30 October, 2012 at 6:01 am

Oh my gosh – these pictures are just beautiful! And a rice krispie treat cake? Yes!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

• Reply marietjie Wednesday 31 October, 2012 at 9:24 am

to look at other people’s rad wedding photos makes me want to get married all over again. . .

• Reply ZOUi Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:18 am

there’s such a thing about your blog – it blows my mind. love it all, i’m definitely putting it to my fav’s. immediately,

:::-)

• Reply Kristal Friday 2 November, 2012 at 6:26 am

You have stunning photographs.. :’)
    Thank you for sharing.

• Reply Laura Di Francesco Friday 16 November, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I’ve never seen a wedding photography like this… Amazing. Pure beauty. I would get married again just for having such precious memories…
    L.